A CHARMING STAY WITH COMPLETE INDEPENDENCE
Our guest house is located in a bicentenary stone house renovated by us. It was important for us to keep the charm of the traditional style while bringing some modernity hints so that you can spend the most pleasant stay here, with family or friends.
In all seasons, our guest house offer many little delights: read a nice book around the fireplace, listen to the falling rain, relax in one of your two private decks contemplating the views, cradled by the wisteria's delicious smell... It's up to you.
- up to 4 adults
- 1 bedroom with a 160x200cm bed
- 1 bedroom with 2 twin beds (can be brought together to form a double bed)
- 1 bathroom with Vinésime toiletries
- 1 living room with a wood stove
- 1 equipped kitchen
- 2 private decks
- 1 barbecue
- Linens and towels provided